Business Visa is granted to a foreign national who wants to visit India to establish an industrial/ business venture or to explore possibilities to set up Industrial/BUSINESS VISA FOR INDIA venture, or wants to purchase/sell industrial products in India.
NB: Please ensure that all entries in the online, as well as printed application form, are correct.
NB: For visa to be processed, passport should be valid for at least 180 days or more. The passport must have at least two blank pages and should not be mutilated /damaged /tampered in any manner.
- Filling up of Online Application Form
- Regular Visa Application to be filled online using the website https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html
- Complete form carefully to ensure entries such as passport no, name, date of birth etc. are correct.
- Take a printout of completed form.
- Fill out additional form for business visa
- Please click here for visa fee structure.
- Fee is payable by two separate crossed postal order/bank drafts in Euro, drawn in favour of Embassy of India, Dublin as per visa fee structure.
- Visa fee once deposited shall not be refunded.
2. Submission of Application and Documents to Embassy
Submit the following documents either at Embassy or send by post to Embassy of INDIAN VISA ELIGIBILITY, 69 Merrion Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin-4, Ireland.
- The above printed application form and business visa form.
- Two separate postal order/bank drafts as above.
- One passport size photograph with white background.
- Passport of the applicant.
- A signed letter from the employer in Ireland introducing the applicant with details of his designation, passport etc and stating nature of his visit to India, its duration, number of visits envisaged etc.
- A signed letter of invitation from the Indian entity which the applicant will visit on its letterhead stating the purpose, duration and number of visits for which visa is required.
- Non-Irish passport holders may kindly submit proof of two year residence in Ireland e.g. i) current utility bill or bank statement and ii) Bill with name and address of applicant printed on it, dated two years back.
- Copy of Irish Residence Permit (IRP) card (for Non-Irish passport holders, where applicable).
NB: (a) Before applying to the Embassy, please ensure all the above documents and appropriate fee have been attached with the application.
(b)To receive the passport by post, applicants are required to provide a self-addressed registered envelope (tamper proof envelope only) for Embassy to return documents after processing.
(c)Acceptance of visa application does not automatically guarantee grant of a visa. The visa application may be accepted, modified and refused by the Embassy in its full right. Decision of the Embassy of India, Dublin in the matter shall be final.
Document submission time: Monday to Friday between 9.30 a.m. and 12.00 noon (Except holidays).
- Each visa application is processed individually by the Embassy. As a result processing times may vary between applications.
- Irish passport holders: If application is complete in all aspects it usually takes 2 working days from the date of submission in the Embassy.
- Non-Irish passport holders: 5 working days from the date of submission in the Embassy.
- Nationals of Pakistan, Persons of Pakistani origin and other Prior Reference Categories will require longer processing time.
3. Collection procedure:
Visa can be collected either personally by the applicant or by third party on presentation of authorisation letter signed by the applicant and with receipt.
Documents collection time: Monday to Friday between 4.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. (Except holidays).
For any further query please Email at: email@example.com.
*For holidays information please click: